You probably don’t know how it feels to be in my shoes, or you probably do. And if you do, then you know that it’s not a good feeling. Here’s why I’ve been down lately.
- I was surprised to find out that there are two pre-requisites that I need to take before I get into the nursing program. And one of the pre-requisites is a pre-requisite of the other, you see what I’m saying? So in short, it will take two semesters before I can get into the nursing course. And the nursing program is a total of 5 semesters, so all in all, it’s 7 freakin’ semesters! I might as well get into the BSN program and finish it in 8 semesters! The only downside of enrolling into the BSN program is that after you graduate, you will be facing an average of $60,000 in student loan debt, and that is pretty scary for me.
- I only have 7 days to study for the TEAS test because they didn’t tell me that I need to take that test. Boy, I can’t tell you how pissed I am so I’m not going to say much about this. Grrrrrrr!
- I have applied for a caregiver job last April 5th and everything went pretty well during the interview. She even registered a username and password for me to finish the modules online. It has been weeks now and I still haven’t heard from them. I wonder if I should call or not. I keep telling myself that if it’s for me, then they will call. And this is what you call “torture” in the truest sense of the word.
- I got 2 consecutive phone interviews and everything went pretty well. Finally, after the second interview, they invited me for a face-to-face interview. Okay, so this should make me feel good, but this job is at the Food and Nutrition Service department and my long-term career goal is to become an RN. What if they want somebody who would stay in that department and not just somebody who is passing by? Would they like it if I say that, “Oh this is just a temporary job for me, I only applied because I need to support my nursing schooling, and as soon as I become an RN, then I would leave this job forever.” Pretty honest, but I’m pretty sure that I won’t get hired if I tell them that. So, should I just lie then?
- I am seeing a lot of job openings but almost all of them requires you to have experience. It’s just pissing me off. I mean, is it something that I can’t learn? For goodness’ sake, I lived a hard life and I am pretty surprised that I am surviving up until now, is there anything that I can’t possibly do?
- Finally, just being broke. I am so broke I can’t afford a babysitter to babysit for my baby while I go look for a job. I tried bringing my baby during interviews and obviously, they won’t hire you if you bring your baby during interview for some stupid reason. I mean, it’s not like I want that, I just didn’t have a choice. I need $20 to pay the sitter but I don’t have $20 so I am looking for a job that will give me $20 to pay the sitter, oh I can go on and on.
I am a naturally optimistic person. It’s rare for me to become like this. It’s just that life can be frustrating sometimes and when frustration gets into you, then you get frustrated, hahahaha! I don’t even know what I’m talking about!
Well, that is when you sign up. You can sign up here and the $20 will appear in your account within 48 hours. This is for everyone who loves to shop online. Boy they have some really great shoes on sale right now and it’s so tempting to just buy them all.
Anyway, I have been really busy studying for my upcoming TEAS test that’s why I haven’t been able to post anything, but I just can’t let this pass because this offer will surely benefit everybody.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now to get your $20 free credit or click the picture above
I am suffering from the same problem that all bloggers have every now and then, blogstipation…
I actually have nothing to say about anything…
My brain is empty…
I am empty…
I went to a garage sale this morning and I got two pairs of shoes for a dollar each pair, and both of them have tags and obviously was never worn. They were really nice and comfy. The first one is Tommy Hilfiger Women’s Trina which is about $60 at the store, and the second one does not have a brand name but it was a very good mary jane style with a 1-inch heels.
$1 brand new
I have been outbid on ebay on a shoe that I was interested in! You probably think that I am mad because I have been outbid, but I’m really not. I am kinda glad that I have been outbid because the price ended up being too much and not worth it for something that is used, then there is the shipping of course. It’s fun bidding on ebay, and sometimes stressful too, especially if the item was just too good for the price. But anyway, I have been outbid and this is not the first time, and I am glad
I got my shoes the day before yesterday, hmmm a little disappointing. But anyway, since I am in a good mood, I am not going to complain about how long it took to get here. And I still wanna thank CutesyGirl for delivering those shoes, thank you CutesyGirl, the shoes were awesome, really awesome!
This one right here is really very sexy. It is comfortable and I think I could wear this with casual clothes.
This one is also very sexy and will go very well with jean.
And this one is my favorite because it looks really good and unbelievably comfortable. Oh goodness I can’t wait to wear them all!
It took 10 days for my order to get here, but it’s okay. I’m kinda glad to know that my addiction is not too bad, or otherwise I will be having seizure One thing for sure, I will be ordering again from CutesyGirl because the product quality is awesome and they were really cheap. Oh by the way, this is not a paid review
It is not as bad as cigarette, alcohol, or drug addiction.
It is bad for your wallet.